One of India’s tourist hotspots, Goa can be explored at Arco Iris without the fallout of its boisterous crowds. At Arco Iris, you can enjoy the natural beauty of Goa’s tranquil beaches, walk along the snaking Zuari river and visit archaeological wonders. Look out of your bedroom window and you are likely to spot at least a dozen of the nearly four hundred species of birds that the village of Curtorim boasts.
Whilst in Arco, there are a number of activities to pamper your every whim. One can stroll down to the imposing St Alex Church and sample local produce at Crumbs, the local bakery, cycle to the majestic Rachol Seminary for an afternoon of cultural enrichment or even explore the enormous Braganza mansion, a mere 4km trek away. If the mysteries of the years gone by fascinate you, take a heritage walk in the charming village of Chandor or pop in to the Palacio de Deao, both a few kilometres from Curtorim.
One can even while away the evening on a gondola-ride (ok ok … it’s a fishing boat) with locals on the shimmering waters of the Zuari river.
And what’s visiting Goa without lounging on its famous beaches? Spend a relaxing evening watching the crimson sun dip into the sea or try your hand at some of the exhilarating water sports at Colva, Benualim or the Varca beaches, all a short drive away.
And of course, the stunning Mangeshi and Datta Mandir temples are definitely worth a visit.
For those seeking a more personal experience, specialised tours can be arranged. Choose from a range of bird-watching treks, cultural expeditions and wildlife excursions for a holiday tailored just for you!
- Walk up to and explore St Alex, one of the Goa’s oldestchurches (built in 1597)
- Sight dolphins and porpoises dipping in and out of one ofGoa’s numerous seas
- Take a heritage walk in the village of Chandor
- Cycle to the four hundred year old Rachol seminary, Asia’soldest
- Check out the Braganza Mansion & Fernandes House, bothheritage homes in the neighboring village of Chandor
- Indulge in a river cruise
- Treat yourself to one of our personalized tours or travelerpackages
- Take a pleasant jaunt along the glittering Zuari River
- Spend an evening on a rejuvenating boat ride on the Zuaririver with a local fisherman
- Drop in for a visit to the Big Foot museum
- Cycle to the picturesque districts of Raia, Loutolim, Chandorand Margao
- Unwind at the Benaulim beach
- Try your hand at water sports at the Colva beach
- Visit some of the splendid temples and churches Goa is home to
- Picnic at a spice plantation
- Bird watch in and around the property or in the protectedareas of Cotigao, Mahavir, Bondla or Mhadei
- Try out adventure sports
- Discover the photographer in you